The best thing about old-fashioned, natural cures is that one product can solve – or at least soothe – multiple problems. You can keep them around the house in case of any issue.
Apple cider vinegar is one such solution. This all-purpose vinegar is different from regular vinegar because it’s made from the juice of apples and fermented into vinegar.
It’s important to use unpasteurized ACV to get the full benefits.
So what can apple cider vinegar do for you? Let’s start with the basics:
- Apple cider vinegar improves digestion. Dissolve a tablespoon into a large glass of water and drink it 15 minutes before a meal. This will help break down the food in your stomach for easier digestion.
- Drink ACV to improve your immune system. Doing so helps the growth of good bacteria in your body and helps prevent illness.
- Got heartburn? ACV helps. As usual, don’t drink it straight, but if you’re suffering from heartburn, dilute it in water and drink up to stop the burn. ACV helps balance stomach acid and in doing so calms down heartburn.
- ACV reduces bacteria that cause bad breath. Just gargle some diluted ACV to kill the bad germs and the bad breath will go away.
- Drink ACV for energy. It’s considered very healthy with lots of nutrients that will give you energy throughout the day.
These are just the start of the solutions that apple cider vinegar can give you. You can go here for more information.
Do you take apple cider vinegar, or use it externally? Let us know in the comments what apple cider vinegar does for you.